Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Endings and Beginnings

As the year comes to an end I have decided to end this blog and start a new one. My new blog will centre on all the activities in my life I feel compelled to blog about rather than just knitting.

A lot of things have happened recently and while I continue to knit and will blog about it; these new things will have a place on the new blog.

We recently bought our own house! We moved Dec. 1 to our first home and it is keeping me very busy. I also am very comitted to my collage art. I was recently chosen to be a member of the Design Team at Stamp and Scrap Canada and have also submitted some work for publication. This will be an exciting year for me!

If you care to join me and read about my collage art and decorating our WWI era house along with the knitting please join me on my new blog.

Artful Life With Eliza Jane

No comments: