Wednesday, May 18, 2005

One FO and Several WIPs

Well I've finished the chevron socks from my own pattern.



I've also cast on for the next pair, will be using the same pattern but this time using Opal Rodeo. I absolutely love how these colours are knitting up.



Yesterday I received the last square for April's crochet exchange. These are all the squares I received for April.



More on the crochet front: Other than knitting I also like to crochet afghans and have just started working on a funky pattern from an old magazine. Have one set of squares done and am working on the next set.



As you probably can see I am addicted to knitting socks but I also have another knitting passion and that is for knitting mitred squares. This is how I use up all my scraps and odds and ends. This is a sneak peak of the afghan I'm making for my sister. I'm just working on the crochet border right now, which I should finish tonight while I watch American Idol. I sure do hope Vonzell is sent home tonight. I'm routing for Bo but I like Carrie, too. I've been hoping from the start that Bo and Carrie would be the final two.



And I've also started a second one, this time in my bedroom colours: purple and yellow.

1 comment:

Nikki in Niagara said...

Thanks bluefelicia, I've been meaning to take a look at the 200 crochet blocks book for awhile. Will have to check it out from the library.