Monday, April 17, 2006

Sneak Peak

Here is a sneak peak of the two socks I am currently knitting. I usually try to have two different sock patterns on the go at one time as I get bored very easily.

This first is the chevron pattern from Sensational Socks and I think I may be in love. This has got to be the most fun I have ever had with a pattern. I'm using Opal Ladybug for this.

Sneak Peak Chevron Sock

Next up is the Denmark socks for the kotr kal. I'm knitting these 2 at the same time on dpns. I have the leg of the first finished and halfway done the leg on the second. Yarn is Filatura De Crosa 501.

Sneak Peak Denmark Socks

2 comments:

HPNY KNITS said...

I love the chevron pattern in the Opal Ladybug! Its working so well!!
I just recently allowed myself to do two things at once, where as I see most people have a bunch .... Being monogamous is so overrated...

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous socks and great patterns. I think the chevron one might be my favourite - love the colours!