Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Lights, Camera, Action!

I got my camera fixed!!!

YEAH!!!


It has been so hard to have the desire to blog when I don't have a camera. Not that I've done much knitting but having a pic to post sure makes you more likely to blog. So here I finally have the mitred blanket I finished when my dh was away just before we moved.

Mitred Blanket
Click here to enlarge.

I have been knitting but not finishing. The munstersockens I was knitting have turned into fingerless mitts and are almost finished but I have been working on another black, scrap miter blanket most of the time. You will notice I spell mitre both the correct way "mitre" and the American way "miter" so Google will find me either way! I'm not really into my kal's at the moment. It is just so hot out here (though it hasn't been too bad just lately) that I can't get the desire to knit much. I do want to knit some cotton footies though and as soon as I can get those mitts done I'll start. It's too hot to wear socks most of the time but I hate not wearing them that I think cotton footies should solve the problem.

Continuing with my summer reading program. Finished "Seventh Son" by Orson Scott Card and ""Grim Tuesday" by Garth Nix. Currently reading "Drowned Wednesday" and have the Thursday book up next.