Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Checking In

I haven't blogged in a bit so I'm checking in! I don't have any pics today as all my knitting is wips at the moment. I haven't been blogging but I am knitting. On the needles as of right now are:

1) the brown mitred blanket. Was working on it pretty regularly as tv knitting while doing the Unst socks but taking a bit of break right now.

2) started and am almost finished another feather and fan comfort shawl. I made two of these last year and wore them constantly last winter so feel another one is definatley needed.

3) working on the gussets of another pair of socks. Started working from a pattern but have modified it so much they really aren't the same as the original pattern anymore.

Next blog post should show a FO of either item #2 or #3.

No comments: