Friday, August 11, 2006

We Have Unst

Finished my socks for the "Knitting on the Road" kal. These are Unst by Nancy Bush with some modification.

I knit the leg on #2 then switched to #1s for the heel and foot. I do not like holey feet so I did not carry the pattern down the foot, instead I continued in a rib pattern p1,k5,p1,k7. Yarn Trekking XXL. This yarn has a very long pattern repeat, it didn't start to repeat until I was 2" into the second sock ! and not an exact repeat either.

Unst

Currently on the needles: continuing to work on the miter (mitre) squares blanket and starting to look for a new sock to knit.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Your Unst's are so pretty. Isn't Trekking wonderful with it's "almost" color repeats.

Chrissy said...

I love those socks! The color is great too. I've gotta try Trekking one of these days!

lexa said...

Very pretty! I have to try Trekking some day!

Ginny said...

These are gorgeous! I have been dying to try a Nancy bush pattern, and thought that I might give these a go. Congratulations!