Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Norwegian Socks

ARE FINISHED!!!

I must say I feel relief that these are done. The second sock was knit very quickly which surprised me after the fiasco with the first.


Click here to enlarge.

I hate my camera, so no progress pics of the mitre blankets today, sorry.

Now, I'm working on the second pink ladder socks, but I'm also re-knitting toes on a couple of older socks. I was wearing these last week when my foot felt cold and I thought I had stepped in something wet, when I looked at the bottom of my foot I found a humungous hole on the bottom of the toe. I hate the toes on these anyway and am re-knitting star toes. One done, one to go. And a couple of weeks ago I took these away from the 5yo, since I could see his big toes starting to poke through. I will cut off the toes and then add a little length to the foot before reknitting the toes.

No comments: