Monday, March 06, 2006

Pink Ladder Sock & Update

First Pink Ladder sock is finished. I really like this pattern. I haven't started the second one yet because I need to wait until I'm finished the leg of the Norwegians (I'm using 5 needles for the leg) so I can have one of the needles. I need to get another set of #2 needles!



And for those of you eagerly awaiting news of the mitred blanket, (You know you are!). I am on the final round! I've done 2 sides and 2 more to go, then it is finished. I really didn't think I'd finish this before the Stash-along ended but it is going to happen. Stay tuned for the next post for photos! I just hope I can do it justice with my lousy camera.

And the Norwegians: just finished the star pattern at the top of the leg and starting now on the main leg pattern.

Astrid: Go here to find out about postcrossings. Scroll down a bit to "How to Participate". It really is as easy as it looks!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Your socks are looking good--just passing through on Stashalong patrol--have a great week!

astridpersons said...

thanks!