Monday, July 31, 2006

Currently On and Off the Needles

Off the Needles

Two more hats using up the colours from the previous ones. This is based on the 76 stitch hat from an older issue of interweave knits.

Two 76 Stitch Hats

On the Needles

And as promised the sneak peak of the next mitred blanket I'm working on. I really love how this is turning out! The colours are a bit washed out in the photo but you get the idea.

july31-3

Today the winner was announced for the next sock we will be knitting in the "Knitting on the Road" kal. I think I'm starting to miss the sock knitting as I cast on for it right away!

Starting Unst

I think any knitter worth their salt knows what yarn that is!

And that is all she wrote folks!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Don't you just love Trekking!?! Love the new hats!