Sunday, July 09, 2006

Thrifty Knitting Finds

Well, this weekend I got some nifty finds from garage sales. But first knitting news. After the hat bonanza last week I figured I better get this black mitre blanket finished before I do anymore so I've been working away on it. I'm on the final rotation of squares and have 2 of the four sides finished. Next post should see a FO pic!

Knitting Garage Sale Finds

In the front some hat pattern booklets. The hardcover book is "The Big Book of Knitting" 1948 and in the back is a really cool automatic i-cord knitter! You thread the little "machine", close Granny's head and crank her feet for lots of i-cord!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great finds! Uh-oh, new hat patterns to feed your hat addiction. :)

Anonymous said...

The I-cord machine = rad