Monday, September 12, 2005

On the Needles

Three new projects currently on the needles.


Click here to enlarge.

From left to right,

Iris Schreier's multi-directional zig zag scarf. This is the free pattern you can receive after you have posted a photo to the group of the first free pattern.


Nordic mittens with fringe: This is a pattern from a vintage McCall's Accessories magazine that I have wanted to make for ages. The fringe is wild! It was not fun to do (crocheted with double strands and a tiny hook) but worth the effort.


and feather and fan socks in Opal Rainforest Zebra. I love how this turned out. I think the feather and fan pattern would look good in practically any yarn: solid, variegated or self-striped. The ultimate sock pattern!

2 comments:

Mitz said...

The Feather and fan socks relly look cool in Zebra Opal. I do love the pattern and think I'll soon knit my second pair.

Anonymous said...

the feather and fan sock looks awesome.
cara
earth mother