Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Itsy Bitsy

I feel like I'm on a roll here! Knitting is just flying off the needles. Here we have the itsy bitsy bag finished.

Itsy Bitsy Bag

I just love this thing! Here it is holding the current knitting yarn and "what is that peeking out?" you ask. That is one of the fingerless mitts already finished! I can imagine knitting this bag over and over. I have to tell you, though, it was not fun to knit. The herringbone stitches used are extremely fiddly. I had to employ an extra finger while knitting and it slowed me down considerably, but it was definately worth it. And practice does make perfect. I see this in the future and may be changing my mind about making dishcloths with the Patons Cotton Sahara. This bag used 70 grams of the Wendy Capri. So I do have some left.

As mentioned, I have one fingerless mitt finished and am working on the second one. The retro rib socks are coming along, I've finished the foot of one and am plodding along on the second foot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it turned out beautiful!! you are a wonderful knitter :D