Saturday, September 02, 2006

Wicker Basket

As I was working on the red/purple socks below the August sock of the month kit arrived. As soon as I opened it I knew I would be casting on the for these socks the second I was finished. And I did, they practically flew off the needles taking 3 days to complete. I love them!

Wicker Basket Sport Socks by Wooliedi. Yarn is Wick by Knit One Crochet Too which is soy. I've never used soy yarn before and it is wonderful!

sept2-

P.S. - I finished the shawl last night! So more pics coming soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute socks!

Hawkesley said...

I love your socks! What a lovely pattern.

Anonymous said...

I'm using a soy silk to knit a Clapotis scarf. Very neat to be knitting with soy.

Anonymous said...

Hey there,

I love your socks, I just picked up some Wick and thought I'd try out some socks for my 5-year-old (it's hard to find polypro socks for kids!). Can't find wooliedi's pattern, though -- is it pass-on-able?

Thanks!

Nikki in Niagara said...

Hi Pam, Sorry, no it's not pass-on-able.