Monday, June 13, 2005

Chutes n' Ladders

Ta dah! The chutes n' ladders socks for the six sox kal are finished. I love this pattern and the yarn.



On to the next sock! This is for one of the SAM knit-alongs. Old Shale Two Yarn Sock Pattern. This is a beautiful pattern I've been wanting to knit for a while.



Remember, this mitre square blanket? Well, I was working away on it and I decide I hate the colours. I like purple and yellow but all the different shades were not coming out how I'd expected. So I decided to go with only the purples and am much more pleased with it now.



One more small package in the mail this week. Noro Kureyon!



And my crochet exchange squares have been coming in the mail regularly. These three are now finished for May. Blues, Yellows and Oranges:

No comments: