Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Sporty Socks

Decided to do a basic rib sock. I always come back to the ribbed sock. I love the way they hug your feet and I can just cast on and not have to look at a pattern, great for mindless TV knitting.

I'm using Regia Cotton Tip & Top and I love this colorway, very sporty. Here's a pic of the first sock and I've just got a couple inches of the second done.



Also been working on my "funky afghan" but will be putting it away for a while now as I've run out of odd balls of pink and red and need to collect some more.

Today is the first day of exchanges for the June crochet square round robin. So I'll be busy crocheting my squares to mail off over the next few days.

I also put some yarn on ebay today. Link is over on the sidebar.

Ordered some gorgeous orange yarn from elann the other night. Why do I always buy yarn online at midnight? I think I'm going to use it for the nex Six Sox KAL sock that was posted today, a very pretty cable & rib sock.

1 comment:

Marguerite said...

I like ribbing in a sock, too.

Hope you enjoy the Old Shale Two Yarn sock. After the lace cuff, there is lots of ribbing to hold it snug and in place.