Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Goodies to Share

Lots of goodies to share with you today. First I've finished the Regia Cotton rib socks. I've enjoyed knitting with this yarn so much I ordered another ball in a different colorway which you can see further down.



I've been busy crocheting and mailing squares for this month's exchange and can now sit back and wait for all my puffies arrive.

I've gone and joined "four" sock knit-a-long's for the June/July period and for the first one have made good headway on the 6sox chutes n ladders sock. I'm using yummy Lang Golf cotton in Vivid Orange. This yarn is a dream to knit with, cotton usually hurts my hands when knitting but this stuff is like butter it slides through my fingers so easily and soft, too. Hmm, can you tell I kinda like this yarn?



And now for the piece de resistance! The mailman was kind to me twice this week. First from funknits some more Regia Cotton Tip & Top and some Opal Handpainted, which just doesn't show the colours in my pic. but it is a burgundy/pink/blue blend.



And from my midnight excursion at elann.com a big box filled with (from top to bottom): Schachenmayr Micro Color Tutti Frutti, Sock It to Me Esprit Summer Sky, Forever Jaquard Mayan Coast & Fieldstone, Schachenmayr Catania Lime Ice, Lang Golf Pumpkin Spice & Vivid Orange.

No comments: