Sunday, August 07, 2005

Two Friday Harbor Socks

Friday Harbor is finished. They turned out really nice, fit well and I love the feel of cotton socks. Can't believe I finally knit a pattern from this book. The kal certainly helped. Can you believe we almost have 100 memebers already!! The cuff lace was a bit tricky but after that the pattern was smooth sailing. I even had the pattern memorized which is something as I have a terrible time memorizing lace patterns.


Click here to enlarge.

I started another scrap blanket this week. I got the idea from Ines. Knitted on the bias, I am doing it in garter stitch so it lays flat and I won't have to add a border if I don't feel like it at the end.


Click here to enlarge.

Next sock, is the sixsox Amble pattern. I've cast on and done about an inch of rib, so I'll wait until next post show a pic.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are lovely! Friday Harbor looks so nice in a lighter color.

Anonymous said...

great socks!
cara

Anonymous said...

They look great!

Anonymous said...

WHERE DID YOU FIND THE SOCK BLOCKERS? I LOVE THEM - WHAT A GREAT IDEA