Monday, August 01, 2005

Knit-Alongs Begin!

August 1st is knit-along day! All my sock-along groups are announcing the Aug/Sept. Socks.

Six Socks group is knitting a gorgeous gansey sock. I have some solid red that I think I'll use for these.

Knitting on the Road group has chosen Friday Harbor for its first sock and I couldn't wait to start. I'm using Catania cotton from Schachenmayr in Lime.



The socknitters group has five knit-alongs. These are the three I think I'm going to do (this is subject to change): Basketcase Socks, Matt's Socks (pdf) and Ladder of Life Socks

2 comments:

stricken madchen said...

Your sock is looking great! I'm excited to start mine.

Anonymous said...

the cotton looks great on your harbour sock..i have been delayed in starting the sock ;0( probably will this weekend
cara
earth mother