Sunday, October 23, 2005

One Hand, One Foot

Bought a couple of new mags and am doing the happy dance cause I got a 2006 calendar! I am one of the poor unfortunate souls who did not get a 2005 because I waited too long and they were all sold out.[sob] I l.o.v.e the Holiday Vogue, there are several things I am going to make and we will be seeing them in progress soon.



Three more dishcloths done and when I've finished a cloth there is always some cotton left over, but not enough for another cloth so I've been crocheting the leftovers into 4" squares and then bordering with red to make placemats. So here we have one placemat finished.



Warm Hands Post

Here is one finished Gotland Island mitten.


Click here to enlarge.

Socktoberfest Post

Here is one finished Latvian sock.


Click here to enlarge.

So Friday night, I'm working on the Feather & Fan shawl (I have 8 rows left till it's finished) and I got this huge urge to crochet, mindless crochet, round and round in granny squares. So I pulled out a K hook and odd balls of chunky/bulky yarns and here we have a Big Granny Square Blanket in progress.


Click here to enlarge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great pictures! I think the mitten is my favorite!
Sockbug