Tuesday, January 24, 2006

First Altered Puzzle Piece

No knitting pictures to show today. I'm almost at the toe of the stranded socks I'm working on so should have a picture in the next couple of days. I'm also working on a mitre square blanket, alternating stripes of black and anything & everything from my scrap basket. Will show a picture when the socks are ready.

I've been glueing almost every day, it's a great way to get the creative juices flowing every morning. Here's my latest:



The daily prompt for this was "round" things.

I also did my very first ever altered puzzle piece which was so fun to do I think I might just get hooked.



The theme for this one was "think pink".

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Stranded socks???? On top of all your other knit-a-longs? you are amazing! Can't wait to see a picture of them...I'm learning how to do stranded knitting right now.

Rebecca in CO
(socks-for-mum)