Sunday, January 15, 2006

Question?

When you have more than one interest do you have a blog dedicated to each interest or do you just put it all on one blog?

I want to start blogging about a new obsession of mine, collage & altered art. But do I start a new blog or start putting it here? I like blogs that are focussed on one topic, but I don't think I could keep up with posting to more than one blog and what if I got another passion would that mean still another blog??

What would (or do) you do?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to vote for keeping one blog--I like seeing the other crafty things that other knitbloggers do. Also, I know from having two blogs that sometimes it is hard to keep interested in both. If your artwork is all on one blog, then you'll keep posting regularly no matter which mood you're in.

I do have two blogs myself--one is the knitting blog, and the other is just about personal stuff, a way to keep in touch with a group of old friends. But I keep those separate mostly because I don't really want all the personal details out for all to see.

Anonymous said...

Keep it on one blog. I've been collecting books and supplies for doing some altered books but have yet to actually start. I'd love to see your stuff.
Cindy in BC